Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A wonderful way to celebrate 15 years!!!

15 years ago on New Years Eve Levi and I met in Acuna, Mexico (that is a long story for another day). I was 18 and in no way thought that I was the meeting the man that God had prepared to be my husband. Don't take that the wrong way....he was as sweet and charming back then at 21 as he is today but at 18 I wasn't exactly thinking about marriage prospects. We dated for 4 years with a very important break in between. During that break we not only realized that we missed each other and that "we were meant to be" but during that time we also had very important seeds planted in our lives that eventually led us to the most important decision....placing our trust in Jesus Christ!

So 15 years ago...heck even 3 years ago I would never imanged that we would start 2014 with a trip across the world to bring home our 4th child!

We woke up crazy early this morning at 3:30 to catch our 6:30 flight to Chicago where we are now waiting to get on our 13 hour flight into  Beijing. I hope the girls do as well on that leg of the trip as they did on the two hour one!

I will attempt to post pics soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment