Thursday, October 24, 2013

Emotions and lockboxes

I never knew that I could be as emotional during the paper pregnancy of adoption as I was during the physical pregnancies of my oldest three children. I cried at Costco yesterday when Levi texted me the picture of our LOA. I cried this morning when the girls got out at carpool with wallet sized pictures of Elliott in their backpacks. Soon afterwards I cried at Fedex when I mailed off our I800 application. So watch out Team Pool...I may bawl the entire 13.1 miles on Saturday.


If I could get one of the lockboxes that you see on the movies that the carrier has chained to their wrist for this file case I would. It has every single oh so important adoption paper in it. I got so nervous when I left the house with it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment