Saturday, October 26, 2013

Abundantly beyond!

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think,according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen  Ephesians 3:20-21

Sorry if I am redundant in my thankfulness and amazement over the Chosen Race. The final count for Team Pool was 145! That includes sleepwalkers, kids, half marathon and full marathon runners. Levi and I are grateful for each of you. The race was this morning and was lots of fun...yes running 13.1 miles is fun when you are surrounded by friends and family and running for an amazing cause. I loved meeting the other families and hearing their adoption stories. I loved seeing the huge posters of children who have been brought home with the help of Chosen in the previous years. I loved seeing our children run with their friends, knowing they are participating in bringing their brother home. Chosen is an amazing organization. Levi and I will run it every year. 





1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed out on the group photo! My mother and I had a wonderful time running for Elliot and your family. So glad we could be there! Much love and happiness to the Pool family,
    Megan and Selena Huff (daughter and mother)

    ReplyDelete