Monday, April 8, 2013

10 years ago....



This Friday Levi and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. It has been an amazing decade and we are very thankful for the things the Lord has done. It is fun to think back on the early years that started our in a tiny apartment with Levi traveling most of the time for work while I studied in PA school.  I am so grateful for the man that Levi is. His love for the Lord, me and the children is constant and deep. His humor, generosity and patience always amazes me.  I could go on and on about my husband but most importantly I will share that since the foundation of our relationship is based on the Lord it strong, committed and filled with joy that could only come from Him.

When we got married I prayed that God would one day bless us with children...and my goodness how He has answered those prayers. Each of our children are very special and unique and we love them all fully!!! I would have never imagined 10 years ago that one of our children would be brought to our home the way of adoption but I am so glad that God's ways are not mine! 

We spent this past weekend in Austin relaxing, getting caught up on much needed rest, some delicious food and little pit stop to the Secretary of State's office. We got a pile of documents certified for our dossier that will eventually be sent to China. It feels so good to mark something off the to do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment